Well ALL Ways Program
MPC cares about your well-being and strives to provide resources to make the healthy choice the easy choice, which is at the core of the Well ALL Ways program. The program’s mission is to encourage and empower all our employees and their families to live life fueled by healthy behaviors.
Well ALL Ways Incentive Program
MPC provides an annual financial incentive to eligible employees who fulfill specific participation requirements related to their well-being. Completion of an online health assessment and a preventive physical exam with an approved healthcare provider can earn the employee a $400 payroll stipend. Completion of a physical exam by a spouse/domestic partner who is enrolled in an MPC medical, dental and/or vision plan will earn an additional $200. For more information, visit www.mympcwellallways.com.
StayWell, MPC’s third-party wellness vendor, confidentially administers the Well ALL Ways incentive program through a comprehensive wellbeing portal accessible to employees and eligible spouses. MPC employees can earn healthy activity points on the portal, which allows them to be entered into quarterly drawing. The StayWell portal also provides access to extensive resources such as quarterly challenges, telephonic health coaching, self-guided learning, workout videos, and recipes. To access the portal, visit www.mympcwellallways.com.
The Well ALL Ways program offers a wide range of programs and activities to assist employees in improving and maintaining their personal and professional well-being.
- Healthy living programs - tobacco cessation, flu shots, CPR/AED training
- Wellness Champion network – volunteer employee liaisons who advocate and facilitate local wellness initiatives
- Corporate-wide challenges – at least two opportunities annually to participate in a fun and healthy challenge, either with a team or individually
- Engaging educational opportunities - live webinars, onsite presentations, health fairs and screening events
- Tobacco cessation – professional assistance available to employees and spouses to kick the habit
For More Information
Contact the Well ALL Ways team for details on current programs, including requirements, eligibility, deadlines, and more.