Temporary Assignment & Your Benefits
- Health Coverage
If you’re enrolled in the Health Plan, you may want to search for In-Network providers in the vicinity of your Temporary Assignment. To get the highest level of coverage from the Health Plan, care must be obtained from In-Network providers. Call Anthem’s toll-free number (1-855-698-5676) or go here.
*Average cost of doctor's/urgent care visit
**Average cost of ER visit is $1,5000
Anthem’s LiveHealth Online provides:
- Immediate, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors.
- Medical care for common health conditions like cold and flu symptoms, allergies, sinus infections, pink eye and more.
- Prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice, if needed.
- Classic option: $10 copay.
- Saver HSA option: $59 per visit, which will be applied to your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. After you meet your deductible, the cost of LiveHealth Online will be $11.80.
Under the Dental Plan, you can receive care from any licensed dentist. However, you can save more money when you receive care from a dentist in Delta Dental’s PPO and Premier networks, with the PPO network providers offering the greatest discounts. If you receive care from an out-of-network dentist, Delta will reimburse you directly and it is your responsibility to pay the dentist. You may also be required to file your own claims. To find a Delta Dental PPO Network provider, call Delta at 1-800-524-0149 or go to www.deltadentaloh.com.
You can see any licensed eye care professional; however, if you receive care from an Anthem In-Network provider, you receive a higher level of benefits and there are no claim forms to file. To locate a network provider at your temporary work location call Anthem Blue View Vision at 1-866-723-0515 or www.anthem.com
- Where to Go for Assistance
Contact the Marathon Petroleum Benefits Service Center at 1-888-421-2199 or email Benefits@MarathonPetroleum.com. Please include your full name and Employee Number in any correspondence.
- Where to Find Plan Documents
Go to www.myMPCbenefits.com and click on “Notices & Plan Documents."
No portion of this benefits summary is intended to change the terms of the plans and policies, or the official texts that control them. If there is any inconsistency between this summary and the official texts of the plans and policies, the official texts will prevail.